Lord Brooke´s Purple Coats – Warlord Games & Empress Miniatures
I present you the final result of the Purple Coats diorama of Lord Brooke. In the blog you have been able to follow step by step the development of this work, from the acquisition of the models to the painted miniatures, through the historical ambience and scenery chosen. You can see it at this link.
- 28mm scale plastic multicomponent and white metal.
- Warlord Games (http://www.warlordgames.com/). Parliament Infantry Box Plastic, Armoured Pikemen, Pike & Shotte Command, Pike & Shotte casualities..
- Empress Miniatures (http://www.empressminiatures.com/). Musketeers loading. Referencia ECW18.
- Black primer.
- Painted with Vallejo Model Color (http://www.acrylicosvallejo.com/) and Citadel Foundation Paints (http://www.games-workshop.com/).
- Double layer of Marabu matte varnish (http://www.marabu.com/)
I added to the base several stones molded with putty and painted with earth colors. All the base is covered with lots of vegetation and aplied with modelling clamp and glue. The vegetation is abundant and varied, giving more diversity to the work, alternating various types of grass and flowers like fields in Spring. Vegetation used:
- Highland tuft – The Army Painter (http://www.thearmypainter.com/)
- Swamp tuft – The Army Painter (http://www.thearmypainter.com/)
- Meadow Flowers – The Army Painter (http://www.thearmypainter.com/)
- Flock Blend Dark Conifer – Gale Force nine (http://www.gf9.com/)
- Ciump Foliage Olive Green (FC134) – Woodland Scenics (http://woodlandscenics.woodlandscenics.com/)